Summer Clinic Information
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the 2020 Hawkeye Drumline Summer Clinics will be held virtually via Zoom: June 13, June 20, and June 27. Invitation links will be sent to those registered.
There is no cost to attend these clinics! The clinics are to help prepare prospective Drumline members for virtual auditions due on July 6.
Expectations for Clinics/Auditions
2) Memorize ALL music and technique packet. You must have a binder for these materials. If I have your email I will let you know when the website is updated with new music. Memorizing music is a part of being in the drumline. It is just like any other skill you learn, so you must practice it.
3) Feel free to email Nick Miller at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
What to have for the virtual clinics
Please bring the fallowing:
- A practice pad
- A pencil
- A binder with printed music
- Water bottle
- Athletic clothing
If you do not have one of these items, please contact us ASAP and we will work with you to procure them..
How to prepare for the virtual clinics
- Get good at the “easy” stuff!
- Practice efficiently. Spend your time in front of a mirror, with a metronome, on a drum (if possible)
- Eat well, exercise, and get your rest.
- Constantly be improving!